Filipino nationals holding a Philippine passport applying for a visa to travel abroad can cause a lot of headaches, as there is no assurance for approval. But cheers! Filipinos can now travel to visa-free countries with a good itinerary and sufficient funds you can now enjoy and explore the wonders of the world.
Please take note that some countries may not need a visa before departure but will need one upon arrival at their immigration border.
BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity to gain entry ( have it photocopy incase your passport get stolen or lost, you have an identity to prove your citizenship)
- Return or onward ticket
- Sufficient funds to cover your stay
- Always bring local cash because not every place takes cash
- Travel and medical insurance
- Guide Book / Map
HERE ARE THE LIST OF VISA-FREE COUNTRIES FOR FILIPINOS
VISA-FREE NO LIMITS:
COLOMBIA is a country at the northern tip of South America. It’s landscape marked by rainforests, Andes mountains and many coffee plantations.
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN COLOMBIA:
- Popayan one of Colombia impressive colonial cities. Located in southwestern Colombia, sometimes called the “Ciudad Blanca” (White City) because its buildings are chalk-white.
- Medellin, very colorful city because to its gorgeous flowers; the city celebrates flower festival for 12 days every August.
- San Andres y Providence are two island groups that located closer to Nicaragua than Colombia in the Caribbean. San Andres is the largest island and the capital.
- San Agustin a laid-back little town surrounded by awesome landscapes and the remains of a forgotten civilisation. On of the most intriguing ancient sites in Colombia, the archeological park of San Agustin is home to more than 500 monoliths, statues, petroglyphs and sarcophagi.
- Zona Cafetera almost half of Colombia’s coffee crop is grown on the slopes of the Andes.
- San Gil an old colonial town in northeast Colombia. Founded by the Spanish in 1689, it was named the region’s tourism capital in 2004.
- Villa de Leyva small town less than a four-hour drive from Bogotá, but its Plaza Mayor is one of the biggest town squares in South America.
- Bogotá referred to as “the Athens of South America’, with many attractions to entice visitors, including a planetarium, gold museum, botanical gardens, cultural events and a thriving nightlife.
- Tyrona National Park a place for travellers who enjoy nature and exploring old ruins. Located on the north Colombia coast, the park offers a variety of ecosystems, from swamps to scrublands to cloud forests.
MOROCCO a North African country bordering the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea, distinguished by its Berber, Arabian and Europe cultural influences.
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN MOROCCO:
Meknes one of the four Imperial cities of Morocco, an impressive city in Spanish-Moorish style, surrounded by high walls with great gates.
Volubilis an important Roman town situated near the westernmost border of Roman conquests in present day Morocco.
- Chefchaouen a gorgeous mountain city in northeastern Morocco. The picturesque medina, set against the dramatic backdrop of the Rif Mountains filled with white-washed homes with distinctive, powder-blue accents.
- Todra Gorge situated on the remote east side of the High Atlas Mountains
- Essaouira a relaxed fishing port, protected by a natural bay, renowned for its kite surfing and windsurfing, with powerful trade wind blowing almost constantly onto protected bay.
- Draa Valley lined with old Kasbah, Berber village and palm grooves, spread from Quarzazate in the west to Zagora in the east.
- Erg Chebbi in the Sahara Desert. The awe-inspiring dunes are as high as 150 meters tall, and one certainly feels small in their shadows.
- Fes largest carefree urban area in the world by population. Transport goods provided by donkeys, carriages, and motorbikes.
- Ait Benhaddou fortified cities along the former caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech, inside the high mud walls are 6 Kasbah and a small number of homes.
- Djemma el Fna one of the top tourist attractions in Morocco. By day the square at the heart of the media is largely filled with snake charmer and people with monkeys, as well as some of the more common stalls.
SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES is a southern Caribbean nation comprising a main island, St. Vincent and a chain of smaller islands.
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES:
- Tobago Cays cluster of small, uninhabited isles perched at the east end of Mayreau boasts some of Grenadines’ finest underwater sites.
- Canouan, wold class spas, luxurious resorts, and breathtaking coral reefs are just some of this isolated island’s draws.
- Saltwhistle Bay Beach, composed of a pure white shoreline shaded by a palm and grape trees and fringed by aquamarine waves.
- Bequia, beckons to beachcombers and seafarers with its golden sands, calm aquamarine waves, and relaxed atmosphere.
- Botanic Gardens, lush 20-acre park holds a reputation as the longest standing botanical garden in the Western Hemisphere.
- Macaroni Beach isolated strip of sand along the island’s eastern shoreline makes an idyllic spot for sun-seekers and surfers.
- Mustique an upscale hideaway known for its pristine sands, clear waters and lavish cottages.
- Scuba Diving and Snorkelling , St. Vincent doesn’t hold the renowned title of “Critter of the Caribbean” for nothing. Some of the area’s notable underwater creatures include manta rays, squid, frogfish and reef sharks.
- Mayreau a quiet island home to a small hilly village with arresting seaside views , and no airport at all-but then again, its isolation is part of its charm.
- Hiking, St. Vincent offers many picturesque trails. Thrill-seekers will get a kick out of trekking up the imposing La Soufriere volcano, but they should note the climb requires endurance, appropriate attire, and the company of a licensed tour guide.
- Kingstown colorful capital city located along the island’s southern coast. Punctuated by cobbled streets, rolling hills and a bustling harbor.
- Wallilabou Bay
SURINAME is a small country on the northeastern coast of South America. It’s defined by vast swaths of tropical rainforest.
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN SURINAME:
- Brownsberg Nature Park northern outpost for several plant and animal species. Covered by neotropical rainforest consisting of hundred of different species most of which are commercially valuable.
- Galibi Nature Reserve established in March 1969 to protect the nesting beaches of sea turtles. It is the only beach where mass nesting aggregations of the olive ridley are known to have occurred in the Atlantic region.
- Paramaribo bustling city lying on the banks the Suriname River. Fabulous colonial buildings including the Presidential Palace remind visitors of its Dutch heritage.
- Joden Savanne where the ruins of the first Jewish synagogue (established 1639) in the Western Hemisphere can be seen.
- Nieuw Nickerie the capital district Nickerie and the Suriname’s second largest city.
VISA-FREE LIMITED NUMBER OF DAYS:
BOLIVIA is a country in Central South America, with a varied terrain spanning Andes Mountains, the Atacama Desert and Amazon Basin rainforest (Visit-Free for 60 days).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN BOLIVIA:
- Uyuni Salt Flats formed by the disappearance of inland ocean that covered most of the Altiplano and extended all the way to the Titicaca lake.
- National Park Madidi protected area with the most diversity of flora; 5,000 to 6,000 species.
- Lake Titicaca the highest navigable lake in the world with an average height of 3,810 meters above the sea level.
- National Park Sajama located to the Northwest of Oruro, features the imposing snow-covered Sajama mountain, altoandinas lagoons, thermal water and andinismo routes.
- Oruro Carnival held as a sign of devotion to the Virgin of Socavon. One of the largest cultural events and festivities in Bolivia and Latin America.
- Jesuit Missions considered a valuable legacy from colonial times.
- Silver Mines amazing mountains with huge amounts of silver extracted since 1545.
- La Paz City the administrative capital of Bolivia.
- National Park Toro Toro, main attractions are the cavern of Human Jalanta, Huac Senka.
- Tiwanaku recognised as World Heritage Site.
BRUNEI is a tiny nation on the island of Borneo, in 2 district sections surrounded by Malaysia and the South China Sea. It’s known for its beaches and biodiversity rainforest, much of it protected within reserves ( Visa-Free for 14 days).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN BRUNEI:
- Kampong Ayer literally “Water Village”, is the heart and soul of Brunei, having been for centuries the political, trading and settlement center of the Brunei Kingdom.
- Waterfront Promenade built at cost of BND$5.6 million ( about USD$4.5 million), includes facilities such as ample parking space, public toilets, trendy restaurants, colorful night lightning and open areas that can serve for recreational activities of for the staging of events.
- Omar’ Ali Saifuddien Mosque most iconic landmark, this magnificent gold domed Mosque built by the 28th,Sultan in 1958.
- Kianggeh Market all kinds of exotic vegetables, fruits, foodstuff, medicinal plants and some handicrafts displayed by usually jovial stall owners.
- Kampong Ayer Cultural and Tourism Gallery features mini galleries showcasing information and pictures on the history, traditions, society, arts as well as handicrafts and relics from the origins of the water village dating up to the 10th till the 20th century.
- The Royal Regalia Museum
- Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Islāmic Exhibition Gallery
- Jame’ “Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque
- Jerudong Park Playground
- Brunei Musuem
CAMBODIA is a Southeast Asian nation whose landscape spans low-flying plains, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand and coastline (Visa-Free for 21 days).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN CAMBODIA:
- Preah Vihear a Khmer temple situated a top a 525 meter cliff in the Dangrek Mountains, on the border between Cambodia and Thailand.
- Sihanoukville a port city and beach resort on the Gulf of Thailand. The main attraction here are the white-sand beaches and several undeveloped tropical islands.
- Tonle Sap largest freshwater lake in South East Asia and is of major importance to Cambodia.
- Silver Pagoda houses many treasures such as gold and jeweled Buddha statues.
- Bokor Hill Station near Kampot was built by the French in the 1920s to be used as a retreat from the heart of Phnom Penh.
- Kratie a small town on the banks of the Mekong River and dominated by a central marketplace surrounded by old, French colonial buildings.
- Koh Ker on Cambodia’s most remote and inaccessible temple destinations.
- Banteay Srei the only temple at Angkor not built for a king, instead constructed by one of king Rajendravarman’s counselors, Yajnvahara.
- Bayon Temple features a sea over 200 massive stones faces looking in all directions.
- Angkor Wat the most magnificent and largest of all Angkor temples and the top tourist attraction in Cambodia.
COSTA RICA is a rugged, rain forested Central American country with coastlines on the Caribbean and Pacific (Visa-Free for 30 days)
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN COSTA RICA:
- Tamarindo one of the most developed and accessible beach towns with paved roads and plenty of tourist facilities.
- San Jose, Costa Rica’s capital and largest city, a modern city, complete with accommodation, shopping, dining, nightlife, and arts and culture.
- Chirripo National Park protects diversity of habitats and wildlife species. Features combination of treeless mountain plateaus, fern groves, marshlands, lush rainforest and glacial lakes.
- Rincon de la Vieja National Park named after its main attraction, a large steaming volcano.
- Corcovado National Park overflowing in excellent wildlife opportunities, harbours several major ecosystems that include mangrove swampland cloud forest.
- Tortuguero National Park one of the country’s most visited national parks. The park’s main draw is the sea turtles that nest and hatch on the beach.
- Playa Jaco a hugely popular destination because it offers the best of Costa Rica from gorgeous beaches to wildlife, outdoor activities ad sizzling nightlife.
- Manuel Antonio National Park country’s most visited as it is easily accessible from San Jose, comprises a diverse array of ecosystems including lush rainforests, where sandy beaches and beautiful coral reefs.
- Arenal Volcano
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve one of the country’s most coveted tourist destinations due to its astonishing natural beauty, extraordinary biodiversity and abundance of activities including zip lining and canopy tours.
ECUADOR is a country stranding the equator on South America’s west coast, its diverse landscape encompasses Amazon jungle, Andean highlands and the wildlife-rich Galapagos Islands (Visa-Free for 90 days)
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN ECUADOR:
- La Compania, Quito
- Cotopaxi second highest summit in Ecuador, reaching a height if 5,897 m.
- Nariz del Diablo or “Devil’s Nose” describes the train line between the towns of Alausi and Sibambe.
- Cuyabeno Wildlife Reserve home to more than 500 species of birds and 15 species of monkeys as well as tapirs, caimans, butterflies and anaconda, plus lots of other animals and insects.
- Tena, servers as the launching point for jungle adventures.
- Montanita known for its nightlife as ell, with nightclubs, bars ad café to entertain locals and visitors alike.
- Catedral Nueva, Cuenca, city’s most-recognizable landmark. Notable for its three immense domes, each covered in blue gaze tiles imported from Czechoslovakia.
- Otavalo Market, the city’s Plaza de Ponchos, a broad array of jewelry, wood and stone carvings and woven clothing offered for sale.
- San Francisco Church, Quito considered one of the most important cultural centers in Latin America and are one of the main tourist attractions in Ecuador.
- Galapagos Islands, this islands are quite remote and isolated, lying some 1000 km Ecuador. Renowned for its unique ecosystem which was the inspiration for Charles Darwin’s Theory of Natural Selection.
HONG KONG is an autonomous territory and former British colony, in southeastern China. Its vibrant densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper studded skyline (Visa-Free for 14 days).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN HONG KONG:
- The Peak, out-of-this-world view of skyscrapers, the glittering harbour and the green hills of the distant New Territories.
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Ocean Park Hong Kong experience the thrill rides, giant pandas and a world-class aquarium
- Ladies’ Market, street-market bustle and clothing, accessories and souvenirs bargains.
- Temple Street Night Market, souvenirs, snacks, opera singers and fortunes tellers-ordered chaos in action.
- Golden Bauhinia Square, the backdrop for the daily flag-raising ceremony, near a world-renowned convention centre
- Clock Tower a landmark from the Age of Steam and a reminder of Hong Kong’s colonial heritage.
- Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade stroll along with your eyes locked on one of the world’s most spectacular city skylines.
- Lan Kwai Fong, Hong Kong’s best-known party hot spot.
- Wong Tai Sin Temple, a Taoist, Buddhist and Confucian temple honouring legendary monk.
INDONESIA a Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking different languages ( Visa-Free for 30 days).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN INDONESIA:
- Lake Toba a largest island within an island and has two lakes.
- Tanjung Puting National Park, popular ecotourism destination.
- Baliem Valley offers a glimpse into what was recently a stone-age world.
- Mount Bromo an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java at 2,329 meters it is not the highest peak of the massif, but it is the most well-known.
- Bunaken one of Indonesia’s most famous dive and snorkelling areas, where you can see more than 70% of all fish species that live in the Western Pacific Ocean.
- Torajaland a highland region of South Sulawesi, home of the Toraja people.
- Gili Islands an archipelago of three small islands: Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air.
- Komodo National Park a national park located within the Lesser Sunda Islands that includes the three larger islands Komodo, Padar and Rincah, and 26 smaller ones.
- Borobudur one of the famous Buddhist temple in the word.
- Ubud considered the cultural heart of Bali and one of the top tourist attractions in Indonesia.
LAOS is a Southeast Asian country traversed by the Mekong River and known for mountainous terrain, French colonial architecture, hill tribe settlements and Buddhist monasteries, Vientiane, the capital, is the site of That Luang monument, where a reliquary reported houses the Buddha’s breastbone, plus the Patuxai war memorial and Talat Sao (Morning Market), a complex jammed with food, clothes and craft stalls ( Visa-Free for 30 days)
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN LAOS:
- Vieng Xai Caves are an extensive network of caves that served as hidden city during the Vietnam war.
- Pak Ou Caves famous for their miniature Buddha sculptures.
- Wat Phu a ruined Khmer temple complex at the base of mount Phu Kao in the Champasal province.
- Pha That Luang one of the most significant monument in Laos.
- Wat Xieng Thong is Luang magnificent temple.
- Plain of Jars a large area extending around the town of Phonsavan, where huge jars of unknown origin scattered around the landscape.
- Si Phan Don a beautiful islands, set against a scenic section of the Mekong River in Southern Laos.
- Vang Vieng a riverside town, in central Laos about a 4 hour bus ride north of the capital.
- Mekong River is Southeast Asia’s greatest river with an estimated length of 4,350 km.
- Luang Prabang one of the most charming cities in south-east Asia, most popular attraction in Laos.
MALAYSIA is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforest and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences (Visa-Free for 30 days)
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN MALAYSIA:
- Cameron Highlands one of Malaysia most extensive hill stations.
- Georgetown Inner City, officially recognised as having a unique architectural and cultural townscape without parallel anywhere in Southeast Asia.
- Taman Negara literally known “national park” in Malay, one of the oldest tropical rain forest in the world.
- Pulau Tioman a small island located off the east coast of peninsula Malaysia.
- Mount Kinabalu the highest mountain in Borneo. Known worldwide for its tremendous botanical and biological species biodiversity.
- Petronas Twin Towers the world’s tallest buildings before being surpassed in 2004 by Taipei 101.
- Langkawi, Malaysia’s best-known holiday destination.
- Perhentian Islands the must-go place in Malaysia for budget travellers.
- Sepilok Rehabilition Centre opened in 1964 for rescued orphaned baby orangutan from logging sites, plantations and illegal hunting.
- Mulu Caves
PERU is a country in South America that’s home to a section of Amazon rainforest and Machu Picchu, an ancient Incan city high in the Andes mountains (Visa-Free for 60 days).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN PERU:
- Machu Picchu, one of the most beautiful and impressive ancient sites in the world. The “Lost City of the Incas”.
- Inca Trail, one of the most famous hikes in the world running 42 km through the Andes Mountains to connect small town of Aguas Caliente and Machu Picchu.
- Colca Canyon, big attractions here are the Andean condors. The condors can be seen at fairly close range as they float on the rising thermals.
- Plaza de Armas heart of Cuzco, from the time of the Inca Empire when square called Huacaypata or Aucaypata, to modern-day.
- Uros Islands made of dried toter reeds, the artificial islands of the Uros are lake.
- Santa Catalina Monastery covers a walled of 20,000 square meters with walls, streets, walkways, stairways and small squares. One of the most important monasteries of colonial Peru and Latin America.
- Nazca Lines
- Iquitos (Amazon River) world’s largest city that cannot be reached by road.
- Mancora a small town featuring Peru’s best sandy beach, stretching for several kilometres along the Pacific.
- Chan Chan largest city in pre-Columbian America.
SINGAPORE is an island city-state off Southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with tropical climate and multicultural population.
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN SINGAPORE:
- Orchard Road the main shopping street of Singapore, regularly frequented by the locals as well as foreign tourists.
- Resorts World Sentosa the property features hotels, restaurants, a casino, theme parks-in short, something for everyone no matter how old they are.
- Clarke Quay at the mouth of the Singapore River, was the city’s hub of commerce in the late 19th century.
- Raffles Hotel
- Gardens by the Bay
- Singapore Botanic Gardens, the garden has more than 60,000 species of plants and animals, and is home to the world’s first children’s garden.
- Night Safari
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple a home for a tooth relic from Buddha.
- Singapore Flyer a giant Ferris wheel, only with benefits, that only start within the stunning views below.
- Marina Bay Sands, a resort that cost US$5.7 billion to build, making it the world’s most expensive building when it opened in 2010.
THAILAND is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha.
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN THAILAND:
- Railay Beach considered one of the best beaches in the country, delivers on promises of white sand beaches, clear blue water, and a feeling that you’ve found a slice of paradise.
- Koh Phi Phi one of the fun spots on Kho Phi Phi is Monkey Beach, where you’ll come face-to-face, literally, with the namesake creatures.
- The Grand Palace, Bangkok
- Sunday Walking Street, Chiang Mai
- Khao Yai National Park
- Sukhothai Old City a UNESCO World Heritage site, and much invested to restore and keep one of Thailand’s most significant historical sites.
- Historic City of Ayutthaya present a glimpse into the glory of ancient Thailand where visitors can wander the haunting romantic ruins of the former capital.
- Doi Suthep marvel to intricate religious carvings, observe worship rituals, and gaze out over the ever sprawl of Chiang Mai city.
- Floating Markets
VIETNAM is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities ( Visa-Free for 21 days).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN VIETNAM:
- Ha Long Bay literally translated as ” Bay of Descending Dragons”. Top tourist attraction in Vietnam, features thousands of islands, each topped with thick jungle vegetation.
- Thien Mu Pagoda(Hue) the tallest pagoda in Vietnam.
- Hoan Kiem Lake (Hanoi)
- Hoi An, this fishing-village-turned-tourist-attraction situated on the coast of the South China Sea.
- Phu Quoc the largest island in Vietnam. The island features pristine tropical forests, undamaged coral reefs and great beaches.
- Sa Pa Terraces
- Mui Ne, famous for sand dunes located a short distance of the town. the vast expanse offer some great panoramic views especially during sunset.
- Mekong Delta
- Cu Chi Tunnels are an immense network connecting underground tunnels located about 40km northwest of Ho Chi Minh City Saigon). The tunnels used by the Viet Cong guerrillas as hiding spots during the Vietnam War, and were the base of operations for the Tet Offensive in 1968.
- Nah Trang, Vietnam’s most popular seaside resort town located along the second most beautiful bays in the country.
VISA-FREE LIMITED NUMBER OF DAYS PLUS SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
BRAZIL, a vast South American country, stretches from the Amazon Basin in the north to vineyards and massive Iguagu Falls in the south (Visa-Free for 90 days for holders of diplomatic, official and service passports, visa-free for duration of tour of duty or 180 days for official business or tourism).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN BRAZIL:
- Christ the Redeemer famous statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, at the peak of the 700 meters Corcovado mountain.
- Iguacu Falls one of the greatest natural wonders of the world.
- Amazon River, the second longest river in the world, just slightly shorter than the Nile, and the largest river by volume.
- Rio Carnival
- Pantanal world’s largest wetland, lying mostly in Western Brazil but extending into Bolivia and Paraguay as well. Famous for its wildlife.
- Salvador Beaches
- Historic Center of Olinda
- Fernando de Noronha a beautiful archipelago with pristine beaches, landscapes and wildlife.
- Teatro Amazonas an opera house in Manaus, in the heart of the Amazon Rainforest.
- Ouro Preto, one of Brazil’s best-preserved colonial towns.
INDIA is a vast South Asian country with diverse terrain-from Himalayan peaks to Indian Ocean coastline-and history reaching back 5 millennia ( Visa upon arrival valid for 30 days, limited only to New Delhi and Mumbai airports).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN INDIA:
- Taj Mahal an immense mausoleum of white marble, built between 1632 and 1653 by order of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife.
- Varanasi, sacred to Hindus, Buddhists and Jains and one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world.
- Ajanta Caves are rock-cut cave monuments dating from the 29th century BC.
- Jaisalmer the quintessential desert town.
- Harmandir Sahib better known as the Golden Temple
- Kanha National Park among the most beautiful wildlife reserves in Asia and of the best places to catch a glimpse of tiger in India.
- Palolem is the most southerly of Goa’s developed beaches and one of the most beautiful.
- Viruspaksha Temple one of the oldest functioning Hindu temples in India.
- Lake Palace
- Kerala backwaters, chain of lagoons and lakes lying parallel to the Arabian Sea coast in the Kerala state.
ISRAEL, a Middle Eastern country on the Mediterranean Sea, regarded by Jews, Christians and Muslims as the biblical Holy Land (Visa-Free for tourists, several days of stay will depend on Immigration; visa-free for holders of diplomatic and official passports; visa required for business).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN ISRAEL:
- Jerusalem one of the world’s most recognisable skylines, with the golden helmet of the Dome of the Rock glinting above the caramel-colored stone of the old city.
- Nazareth one of the main pilgrimage destinations in the country.
- Jaffa a chilled-out little harbor town with an illustrious past as a major port.
- The Dead Sea, the mineral-rich and overlay salty sea where no one can sink.
- Bethlehem home to the Church of the Nativity, built over the site where Jesus Christ said to have been born.
- Timna Park one of the most beautiful corners of the Negev. The area is full of ancient mine shafts and rock inscriptions.
- Sea of Galilee
- Masada home to incredible vistas and some fascinating history.
- Mar Saba Monastery an architectural marvel of the Byzantine age, precariously snuggled into the cliff face as if it had sprouted organically out of the sheer rock.
MOZAMBIQUE is a southern African nation whose long Indian Ocean coastline dotted with popular beaches like Tofo, as well as offshore marine parks (Visa upon arrival valid for 30 days).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN MOZAMBIQUE:
- Bazaruto Island
- Benguerra Island
- Cahora Bassa Lake
- Gorongosa National Park
- Ilha De Mozambique
- Niassa Game Reserve
- Ponta D’ Ouro
- Quirimbas Islands
- Tofo Beach
PALAU is an archipelago of over 500 islands, part of the Micronesia region in the western Pacific Ocean ( Visa-Free for 30 days, visa upon arrival, provided that the Filipino national has a return/onward plane ticket).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN PALAU:
- Explore Koror
- Kayak around Rock Islands
- Visit Palau Aquarium
- Seek out WWII Relics
- Set sail for Peleliu Island
- Swim in Jellyfish Lake
- Take a hike on Babeldaob
- Visit the Badrulchau Monoliths
- Wander around the Belau National Musuem
SRI LANKA (formerly Ceylon) is an island nation south of India in the Indian Ocean. Its diverse landscapes range from rainforest and plains to highlands and sandy beaches. It’s famed for its ancient Buddhist ruins, including the 5th-century citadel Sigiriya, with its palace and frescoes (Visa-Free for 30 days, visa upon arrival, provided that the Filipino national has a return/onward plane ticket).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN SRI LANKA:
- Sigiriya, the mysterious remains of the 5th- century fortress of King Kasyapa.
- Polonnaruwa an ancient compact city featuring 12th-century stone sculptures and the Gal Vihara-comprising three enormous Buddha figures.
- Kandy a charming place offering a living record of a magnificent past and set around an attractive artificial lake in scenic hill country.
- Nuwara Eliya one of the highest and most attractive towns in Sri Lanka’s hill region.
- Elephant Orphanage home to abandoned or orphaned wild young elephants including babies.
- Colombo the capital of Sri Lanka, a modern city filled with good hostels, restaurants, al fresco café, shopping and every form of transport imaginable.
TUVALU, in the South Pacific, is an independent island nation within the British Commonwealth. Its 9 stands comprise small, sparsely populated atolls and reef islands with palm-fringed beaches and WWII sites (Visa-Free for 30 days, visa upon arrival, provided that the Filipino national has a return/onward plane ticket).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN TUVALU:
- Watch kilikiti a local version of cricket, or te ano, a much-loved traditional ball game reminiscent of volleyball
- Visit the Philatelic Bureau, which provides stamps to collectors all over the word, and the University of the South Pacific Centre, which sells a range of books about Tuvalu and the surroundings region.
- Admire the abundant sea and wildlife in the Funafuti Marine Conservation Area.
- Swimming and snorkelling in the enormous Funafuti Lagoon.
VANUATU is a South Pacific Ocean nation made up of roughly 80 islands that stretch 1,300 kilometers. The islands offer scuba diving at coral reefs, underwater caverns and wrecks such as the WWII-era troop ship SS President Coolidge (Visa-Free for 30 days, visa upon arrival, provided that the Filipino national has a return/onward plane ticket).
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN VANUATU:
- Diving and Snorkelling
- Boating, Sailing and Kayaking
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Jet Ski Boat
- Surfing, Life Saving, Stand up Paddle Boarding
- Ocean Swimming
- Kite Surfing
- The Secret Gardens Cultural Centre and Native Reserve
- Blue Water Shark, Turtle Feeding
- Cultural Village Tours
- Hot Mineral Springs
- Seaplane, Helicopter Tours
- Hideaway Island
- Eco Tours
ZAMBIA in southern Africa, is a landlocked country of rugged terrain and diverse wildlife, with many parks and safari areas (Visa upon arrival; 3 months for tourism, 1 month for business)
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN ZAMBIA:
- National Parks
- Vast Lakes
- Rich Rivers
- Major Towns
NOTE: ALL PHOTOS IN THIS ARTICLE ARE NOT MINE. ALL PICTURES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIONS PURPOSE ONLY.